Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When Life gives you Lemons...

I can't stand it when people act like their life is perfect and nothing bad ever happens. Well, let me be honest - I'm having a bad day. More like a bad week. I certainly can't explain why on this website but I wish life would settle down some. My nerves are shot. I'm upset. I'm disappointed. I'm confused and at my wits end.

So, there. Things aren't perfect here. If you're having a bad day, too, I'm sorry. I hope things turn around soon.

More positive posts coming, promise. But this is how I'm feeling today. Beat down, defeated, deflated.

People say when life gives you lemons, try to make lemonade. Well guess what? Forget the lemonade. I feel like throwing the lemons in the garbage can.

photo courtesy of flickr

2 comments:

atl cavins said...

call me, girl!!!

Nichole Devescovi said...

Oh girl. No one's life is perfect....and I definitely have days when I want to throw the lemons too (preferably at someone). Hang in there and hope all turns out well soon.