Sunday, August 16, 2009

Save the Date

Date: November 20
Location: any nearby theater
What: The Blind Side, starring Sandra Bullock

I'm a sucker for movies based on true stories. And Sandra Bullock is one of my two favorite actresses (Reese Witherspoon being the other). I went to see the Time Traveler's Wife the other day and saw the preview for The Blind Side. I cried during the preview. It is a must see. It combines football and family - what more could I want.

Please go to the website and see the preview. And take your tissues in November. It's gonna be a tear jerker.

Preview movie here

1 comments:

W and Js mommy said...

Hey what did you think of the TTWife? UHH I was not really a big fan. I saw the previews for that other movie and I cried too! HA I was with all my mommy friends and we were all excited about some of the movies coming out in the fall. I also think I will go see the Amelia Earheart story with Hilary Swank.
Love keeping up with your sweet family
Beth