Friday, August 14, 2009

UNC

FINALLY...

Pictures from our trip to UNC!





THE STADIUM



Not a huge fan of the baby blue painted rails...


Walking in to the stadium...


...and what an amazing view!


Just LOOK at that grass!


Home of the Tar Pit



The tunnel


Walking in to the tunnel


Door into the locker room


The sign is on the ceiling as you leave the locker room onto the field.


Athletes training in the stadium



And who do you think gets the best parking spot available? Well, of course the head coach. It's the first spot outside of the stadium.


And if the stadium isn't enough to make you fall in love, check out the campus and the buildings!


The library


This actually houses the first water source at the college






I *think* I may be a Tarheel fan now! What a fabulous campus!

1 comments:

Melissa Kates said...

WOW...I think I might be speechless!!! The photos are amazing and the ARCHITECTURE!!! Wow...Wow...Wow!!! It's beautiful! Do I need to say more???